Thursday, March 4, 2010

Favorite Things

So, I wanted to share of my (recent) favorite things with you - it's wordle.net. You input text (I copy and pasted) and it creates a word cloud for you! I love it! Here's an example of what I'm talking about - I copy and pasted the text from my Waiting... post and here's what I got:

You can check mine out here. And create your own! Please note - when you publish yours, it will remain available for anyone to see, so if you don't want it online, don't publish it! :) It's lots of fun to play around with - make sure you try to randomize the word cloud too - it gives all different layouts, texts and colors. It's great fun! Be creative and enjoy!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That is so much fun! I love it! I did a few and it was really a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I totally tried it, but mine do not look nearly as cool as yours! What the heck!?