Thursday, August 11, 2011

Blog Post #7 (of 30)

A Song to Match My Mood and Why...

(Cheater Post)

Okay - so I'm selecting a song, but it doesn't really match my mood, just gets stuck in my head all the time lately! The reason I'm cheating on this post is because dang it, I can't seem to think of a song that matches my mood! :)

So, the frequently stuck in my head song is....

All These Things That I've Done by The Killers

See, I just got a Kia Soul a couple months ago. And, the refrain on the song goes "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." And I personalized my plates to say "IGTSOUL" - hence the always stuck in my head song! :)


Here's a picture of my Soul...



Every time I walk out to my car, I sing to myself "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier!" And, now I'm just glad to have Post #7 done so I can stop thinking about what song could possibly match my mood! :)

2 comments:

* said...

Marcie, I love your blog, and is that your new car? Sweet!

I need to stop in @ Gibson & see how everyone's doing, it's been too long!!
:)

CB said...

Love it!! And finally a new post!!